Clark/Dixon Architects

The Links at Riverside

Background

Serving the Mid-South golfing community since 1913, The Links at Riverside was the first public course of its size in Memphis. As part of the City of Memphis’ overall golf-course improvement plan begun in 2000, the city invested in the historic Links course and other selected sites. In 2004, Clark/Dixon collaborated with Kevin Tucker, a golf course designer, to reposition portions of the golf course to accommodate the new clubhouse and entrance. The now-gated course includes ornamental iron gates, which are part of an urban art program, welcoming guests to the new site. A new clubhouse, breezeway and cart barns were provided in the design as well as all utility renovations.

Project Details

Completed:                  2006

Cost:                            $1,300,000

Click Here to Download PDF